Smith’s 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Caution: Always rest your sharpener on a sturdy flat surface, never on your leg, and keep fingers behind finger guard or injury could occur.
- Insert knife blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Pull your knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- Care: Always clean your sharpener after use. Rinse with water and towel dry.